The conferences of the first meeting from 11 to 13 January will be:
- Tom de Cock: “Mani”
- Tom de Cock: " Live Scores: Towards an Artistic Research"
- Pierluigi Billone: "Mani. Circle of pieces for percussion - technical and compositional introduction"
The conferences of the second meeting from March 1 to 3 will be:
- Adam Weisman: "Extended techniques in the Riq"
- Thomas Meadowcroft: "A new approach to the Australian newcomer repertoire"
The conferences of the second meeting from 23 to 27 April will be:
- Juanjo Guillem: "Liquid marimba. Approach to new sounds in the marimba"
- Juanjo Guillem:"The use of the drum roll in the different instruments"
- Hugo Morales: "The figure of the percussionist as a multi-instrumentalist. Towards a reconception of the performer in today's music"