I Call for Scores
Synergein Project is pleased to announce the I Call for Scores – Synergein Project as part of our Synergein Project Academy 2019.
We seek to expand the contemporary percussion repertoire, making known the works that are selected, as well as promoting a meeting place for composers and percussionists to work together on possible future projects.
We invite composers of any age and nationality to send us scores of their works, some of which will be included in the final concert of our last Synergein Project Academy in May 2019, as well as the possibility of commissioning a new work that would be premiered during the 2019-20 season and recorded in a studio.
Link to the Call for Scores form: I Call for Scores registration
Bases Call for Scores
- I Call for Scores is open to composers of all ages and nationalities.
- Works must be written for percussion duo, trio or quartet. They can include electronics and/or video.
- The length of the piece sent should not exceed 15 minutes. It is possible to send longer works, but works that do not exceed 15 minutes will have preference.
- It is possible to write for any percussion set, but the availability of the instruments will be taken into account when choosing them.
- The works sent must not have been premiered or published.
- Each composer can send as many works as they wish. An admission fee of 20€ will be paid for each work sent.
- The organization will take care of the accommodation and maintenance of those selected composers during the event. Travel to the concert venue will be at the composer's expense.
- The score must be identified only by its title. The name of the author must not appear anywhere.
- Documents to be added:
- The PDF registration document is available at: Inscripción I Call for Scores
- A recent photo of the composer.
- The score in PDF.
- Audio file of the electronics in AIFF or WAV format, stereo, at 44.100 and 16 bits format (in case of electronics).
- A copy of the payment receipt.
- Everything will be sent to the email: [email protected] eventually using online transfer pages (WeTransfer, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.)
- The payment of the admission fee will be made by bank transfer to:
- IBAN: ES90 2100 4578 9101 0022 6946
- BIC/SWIFT: CAIXESBBXXX
- Beneficiary: Synergein Project
- Deadline: 31st March 2019.
- The jury, composed of members of the Synergein Project Academy and renowned composers will evaluate and choose a certain number of works from the total number of works received.
- The selected composers will be informed by e-mail.
- The artistic committee of Synergein Project will choose a winner who will be asked for a new comission for the 2019-20 season and a studio recording.
By participating in this Call for Scores you accept all the conditions mentioned above.