The Xth SYNERGEIN Project Academy inaugurate in this second Meeting a new space called “Interpretation under the microscope – biopsy of an interpretation” which will accompanied us in all the Meetings hereinafter and will be also retransmitted via live streaming.
It is a place where all the necessary knowledge will be addressed to deal properly and rigorously studying the repertoire required for the formation of percussionist.
All this will consist of the following items:
- Analysis of macroµ structure.
- Choice of instruments
- Configuration of the set
- Choice of drumsticks
- Use of extended techniques.
- Detection of the difficulties presented by the work.
- Various ways of how to face the study analyzing the difficulties presented by the work.
- What work may have been played before and what work can be played afterwards (guidance)
- Versions of the work, etc.
All this will take place in 3 stages: open interpretation, conference where all the aforementioned points will be addressed and in the and final performance.
The proposed works for this meeting are:
2º ENCUENTRO: 1 AL 3 DE MARZO
Iannis Xenakis (1922-2001) / JUANJO LLOPICO
Friday 1st March, at 16:30h. "La Cassola" Theater
Two movements for marimba (1965)
Toshimitsu Tanaka (1930) / SISCO APARICI
Friday 1st March, at 20:00h. "La Cassola" Theater
… for third meeting:
3º ENCUENTRO: 23 AL 27 DE ABRIL
The love of l'Historie
Charles DeLancey (1919-2004) / JUANJO LLOPICO
Side by side (1989)
Michio Kitazume (1948) / SISCO APARICI