The X Synergein–Project Festival is focused in 4 events with the following dates:
- First Meeting: January 11th, 12th and 13th, 2019
- Second Meeting: March 1st, 2nd and 3rd, 2019
- Third Meeting: April 24th, 25th, 26th and 27th, 2019
- Forth Meeting: May 10th, 11th and 12th, 2019
This Meeting we will have the chance of listening 3 concerts based in one Monographic Concert of our resident composer, a percussion solo concert and the final Students Concert:
11th January: “MARIMBA.DIGRESSION”
- Hylé (for prepared marimba and auxiliary instruments) / ALBERTO POSADAS
- Mani.Matta (for marimba, logdrums, woodblock and opera-gong) / PIERLUIGI BILLONE
- saw digression hobbling driftwood (for two amplified musical saw) / JOSÉ LUIS TORÁ
12th January: “MONOGRAPHIC CONCERT – PIERLUIGI BILLONE”
- Mani de Leonardis (for springcoils and glass).
- Mani.Mono (for springdrum).
- 2 Alberi (for percussion and saxophone).
13th January: “FINAL STUDENTS CONCERT”
- Mani.Gonxha (for two tibetan bowls) / PIERLUIGI BILLONE
- Mani.Mono (for springdrum) / PIERLUIGI BILLONE
- Mani.Δίκη (for two metal plates, tibetan-bowls and thai-gong) / PIERLUIGI BILLONE
…more repertory still to determinate…
Further details, available at this document (in Spanish):