The conferences of 1st meeting from 11th to 13th January will be:
– Tom de Cock: “Mani: An approach to a personal interpretation”
– Tom de Cock: “Living scores. An artistic research”
– Pierluigi Billone: “Mani. Percussion solo pieces cycle. A technical and compositional introduction”
The conferences of 2nd meeting from 1st to 3rd March will be:
– Adam Weisman: “Extended techniques about Riq”
– Thomas Meadowcroft: “Broader issues in recent Australian works”
TALLER DE TECNOLOGÍA MUSICAL
The Music technological Workshop, imparted by Vicent Gómez, will be divided in two parts (Friday and Sunday). Points to be worked this meeting will be:
1: Intuitive MIDI Mapping in Max 8
b) Speakers and power stages.
d) Signal processors and effects.
e) Hardware and Software.
f) Sound sources.
g) Cables and connectors.
3. Live sounding.
a) Speaker distribution
b) Selection and microphone’s position/D.I.
c) Mixer and signal routing.
d) Calibration and speaker equalization.
d) Audio effects and dynamic Control
The Music technological Workshop, imparted by Vicent Gómez, will take place Sunday 3rd, at 15:30h in Cultural Building of Onda. Points to be worked this meeting will be:
1. Review of the basic MIDI concepts.
2. Acusmonium or loudspeaker orchestra.
3. Operation, configuration and control of a virtual sampler.
4. Basic skills for an improvisation.
5. Resolution of technical problems about concrete works like Vento, Tiempo del Nô, etc.